This Master Class covers:
- How SEO can support your content marketing efforts
- How to identify key phrases that are important to your audience, and estimate the competition for each
- The tools and resources you can use to identify topics relevant to your audiences' needs
- How to measure the Domain Authority (DA) of your site and the Page Authority (PA) of your content
- Techniques for boosting your DA through collaboration, outreach, and PR
- When and how to measure what matters, with metrics like rankings, click-through rate, organic traffic, engagement, dwell time, conversion rates, and more
- How to analyze data from google analytics and other tools to pinpoint the best opportunities for better results from search
You know that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) drives traffic, increases awareness, and builds demand, authority, and trust. But, to reap these rewards, you must understand how SEO works. Don't worry, it's less complicated than you think!
You'll walk away with the confidence to guide the SEO efforts in your organization: setting the strategy, creating the content, and measuring the business impact. And, you'll be able to bask in the knowledge that you're making every piece of content count.
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Andy Crestodina
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and CMO of Orbit Media, an award-winning digital agency. Over the past 20 years, he has provided digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses. He is the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Program Advisor: Nadya Khoja
Nadya Khoja is the chief growth officer at Venngage, increasing their revenues from 6 figures to $10M. Her passion for content marketing, SEO, and growth strategies has inspired her to speak at multiple conferences.
Program Advisor: Greg Jarboe
Greg Jarboe is president and co-founder of SEO-PR, which has generated award-winning results for companies such as Harlequin Romance, Parents magazine, and Southwest Airlines, among others. He's the author of YouTube and Video Marketing and one of 25 successful gurus profiled in Online Marketing Heroes.
Instructional Designer: Felicia Bonavita-Isoldi
Felicia Bonavita-Isoldi, senior program manager, oversees instructional design for MarketingProfs training program and develops content to help marketers bridge the skills gap. Previously, she worked at United Business Media, one of the world's leading tradeshow organizers.