This Master Class covers:
- An overview of Demand Generation and Marketing Automation and how not to confuse them
- How to combine marketing automation, buyer psychology, and content for demand gen success
- A deep-dive into the right type of content for three types of campaigns that will help your organization attract, sell, and nurture prospects and customers
- How to determine the right KPIs for tracking and how to set up your demand generation dashboard
- In-depth demonstrations on how to use a marketing automation platform
REV UP YOUR DEMAND GEN CAMPAIGNS WITH BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY
If you're looking for practical instruction on how to implement your demand gen programs—based on science and with real-life B2B examples—then you won't want to miss this MarketingProfs Master Class.
Join Kenda as she demystifies what's going on in the brain of your buyers along their journey to purchase. She'll show you how to use this knowledge to inform your demand strategy and build programs and content (in your automation platform) that engage your prospects and lead them to buy.
Note: The lessons are platform agnostic (and most automation tools have similar features). But instructor Kenda Macdonald uses HubSpot, so bonus if you're looking for some extra HubSpot how-tos!
You have multiple ways to complete the lessons and earn your certificate of completion:
- Attend all of the Watch Parties
- Attend some Watch Parties and complete the rest of the lessons on-demand
- Watch all of the lessons on-demand (after their Watch Parties) when it works for you
MASTER CLASS LESSONS
Complete each of the following lessons to earn your certificate of completion.
These materials aren't required to officially complete this Master Class, but they can help you more deeply understand and better implement what you learn.
Demand Gen -- CLICK HERE to join the kickoff watch party
Demand Gen -- Download | Transcripts (zip)
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Kenda Macdonald
Kenda Macdonald is a forensic psychology major, the founder of Automation Ninjas, the UK's leading behavioral automation agency, and the MarketingProfs Demand Generation Consulting practice lead. She's an international public speaker, a multi-award-winning businesswoman, a doting cat mom, and the author of the best-selling book: Hack The Buyer Brain.
Program Advisor: Carlos Hidalgo
Carlos Hidalgo is co-founder and CEO of VisumCx, a B2B growth advisory firm, and serves as the chief strategy officer for DemandGen International. He has over 25 years of experience working with B2B large enterprises to start-ups, delivering growth strategies/programs, and leadership coaching.
Instructional Designer: Kerry O'Shea Gorgone
Kerry O'Shea Gorgone is senior editor and writer at Appfire. She co-hosts "The Backpack Show LIVE with Chris Brogan" and "Punch Out With Katie and Kerry," and serves as Consigliere and Showrunner for Chris Brogan Media. Once upon a time, Kerry was a lawyer (number one in her class at Suffolk University Law School). Learn more about Kerry at Kerry.Show.