Taking your business global means searching for new customers and new markets. More than 95 percent of the world's consumers live outside the United States. Where in the world are your cross-border customers?...
Here are 12 places to look.
1. The Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA)
Furnishes trade leads, news, events and links to 7,000 international trade-related Web sites.
Offers global business knowledge, including country insights, resource desk, knowledge room, community forums and a free newsletter.
Helps entrepreneurs and small businesses expand internationally.
4. International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
Serves as a one-stop shop for those interested in expanding internationally.
Supplies global business information on more than 1.9 million companies spanning across 70 countries.
Gives U.S. exporters a way to establish contacts and conduct global business.
7. Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
Provides localized assistance on global opportunities.
8. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Covers economic and social issues ranging from macroeconomics, to trade, to education and innovation.
Provides business competitive intelligence based on manifests and bills of lading that document import-export activity.
10. Stat-USA / Internet
Delivers vital economic, business, and international trade information produced by the U.S. Government.
11. The U.S. Commercial Service / BuyUSA
Serves as your global business partner for exporting to or importing from the United States.
12. The U.S. Government Export Portal
Provides online trade resource and one-on-one assistance for your international business.
Continue reading "Top 12 Web Sites to Take Your Business Global" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]