Taking your business global means searching for new customers and new markets. More than 95 percent of the world's consumers live outside the United States. Where in the world are your cross-border customers?...
Here are 12 places to look.
1. The Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA)
Furnishes trade leads, news, events and links to 7,000 international trade-related Web sites.
Offers global business knowledge, including country insights, resource desk, knowledge room, community forums and a free newsletter.
Helps entrepreneurs and small businesses expand internationally.
4. International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
Serves as a one-stop shop for those interested in expanding internationally.
Supplies global business information on more than 1.9 million companies spanning across 70 countries.
Gives U.S. exporters a way to establish contacts and conduct global business.
7. Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
Provides localized assistance on global opportunities.
8. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Covers economic and social issues ranging from macroeconomics, to trade, to education and innovation.
Provides business competitive intelligence based on manifests and bills of lading that document import-export activity.
10. Stat-USA / Internet
Delivers vital economic, business, and international trade information produced by the U.S. Government.
11. The U.S. Commercial Service / BuyUSA
Serves as your global business partner for exporting to or importing from the United States.
12. The U.S. Government Export Portal
Provides online trade resource and one-on-one assistance for your international business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]