I just presented at the MarketingProfs 'Finders Keepers' event in Santa Barbara and what an inspiring event!...
MarketingProfs has been incredible at building a virtual community among its members. Santa Barbara made the virtual real. Not only was it great to see the community of marketing professionals who rely on MarketingProfs to keep them up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and techniques, it was extremely valuable to connect in person with my fellow authors and presenters. It was a little like a family reunion!
The event was a true lovefest replete with hugs and lots of interesting conversation. Roy Young was the emcee and he did a great job of getting members talking to each other, but they didn't even need his push. You can tell that MarketingProfs is a truly strong brand.
If MarketingProfs has another one of these events, I recommend you check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]