I just presented at the MarketingProfs 'Finders Keepers' event in Santa Barbara and what an inspiring event!...
MarketingProfs has been incredible at building a virtual community among its members. Santa Barbara made the virtual real. Not only was it great to see the community of marketing professionals who rely on MarketingProfs to keep them up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and techniques, it was extremely valuable to connect in person with my fellow authors and presenters. It was a little like a family reunion!
The event was a true lovefest replete with hugs and lots of interesting conversation. Roy Young was the emcee and he did a great job of getting members talking to each other, but they didn't even need his push. You can tell that MarketingProfs is a truly strong brand.
If MarketingProfs has another one of these events, I recommend you check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends