I just presented at the MarketingProfs 'Finders Keepers' event in Santa Barbara and what an inspiring event!...
MarketingProfs has been incredible at building a virtual community among its members. Santa Barbara made the virtual real. Not only was it great to see the community of marketing professionals who rely on MarketingProfs to keep them up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and techniques, it was extremely valuable to connect in person with my fellow authors and presenters. It was a little like a family reunion!
The event was a true lovefest replete with hugs and lots of interesting conversation. Roy Young was the emcee and he did a great job of getting members talking to each other, but they didn't even need his push. You can tell that MarketingProfs is a truly strong brand.
If MarketingProfs has another one of these events, I recommend you check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing