I just presented at the MarketingProfs 'Finders Keepers' event in Santa Barbara and what an inspiring event!...
MarketingProfs has been incredible at building a virtual community among its members. Santa Barbara made the virtual real. Not only was it great to see the community of marketing professionals who rely on MarketingProfs to keep them up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and techniques, it was extremely valuable to connect in person with my fellow authors and presenters. It was a little like a family reunion!
The event was a true lovefest replete with hugs and lots of interesting conversation. Roy Young was the emcee and he did a great job of getting members talking to each other, but they didn't even need his push. You can tell that MarketingProfs is a truly strong brand.
If MarketingProfs has another one of these events, I recommend you check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19