I just presented at the MarketingProfs 'Finders Keepers' event in Santa Barbara and what an inspiring event!...
MarketingProfs has been incredible at building a virtual community among its members. Santa Barbara made the virtual real. Not only was it great to see the community of marketing professionals who rely on MarketingProfs to keep them up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and techniques, it was extremely valuable to connect in person with my fellow authors and presenters. It was a little like a family reunion!
The event was a true lovefest replete with hugs and lots of interesting conversation. Roy Young was the emcee and he did a great job of getting members talking to each other, but they didn't even need his push. You can tell that MarketingProfs is a truly strong brand.
If MarketingProfs has another one of these events, I recommend you check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]