Martha Stewart is one of the nation's strongest personal brands, but that is about to change....
No, her brand value is not being reduced in the US. Instead, Martha is moving out .... internationally. And it has been long awaited. Oprah is global. Branson is global. Madonna is global. It's long overdue for Martha to expand. The home décor/cocooning movement is an international phenomenon .... so Martha has a great opportunity to expand her brand.
Martha Steward Living TV will now be available in Iceland, Israel, Kenya, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, New Zealand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. It's about time, Martha!
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]