Martha Stewart is one of the nation's strongest personal brands, but that is about to change....
No, her brand value is not being reduced in the US. Instead, Martha is moving out .... internationally. And it has been long awaited. Oprah is global. Branson is global. Madonna is global. It's long overdue for Martha to expand. The home décor/cocooning movement is an international phenomenon .... so Martha has a great opportunity to expand her brand.
Martha Steward Living TV will now be available in Iceland, Israel, Kenya, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, New Zealand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. It's about time, Martha!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well