Martha Stewart is one of the nation's strongest personal brands, but that is about to change....
No, her brand value is not being reduced in the US. Instead, Martha is moving out .... internationally. And it has been long awaited. Oprah is global. Branson is global. Madonna is global. It's long overdue for Martha to expand. The home dÃ©cor/cocooning movement is an international phenomenon .... so Martha has a great opportunity to expand her brand.
Martha Steward Living TV will now be available in Iceland, Israel, Kenya, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, New Zealand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. It's about time, Martha!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends