Martha Stewart is one of the nation's strongest personal brands, but that is about to change....
No, her brand value is not being reduced in the US. Instead, Martha is moving out .... internationally. And it has been long awaited. Oprah is global. Branson is global. Madonna is global. It's long overdue for Martha to expand. The home décor/cocooning movement is an international phenomenon .... so Martha has a great opportunity to expand her brand.
Martha Steward Living TV will now be available in Iceland, Israel, Kenya, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, New Zealand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. It's about time, Martha!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]