Martha Stewart is one of the nation's strongest personal brands, but that is about to change....
No, her brand value is not being reduced in the US. Instead, Martha is moving out .... internationally. And it has been long awaited. Oprah is global. Branson is global. Madonna is global. It's long overdue for Martha to expand. The home décor/cocooning movement is an international phenomenon .... so Martha has a great opportunity to expand her brand.
Martha Steward Living TV will now be available in Iceland, Israel, Kenya, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, New Zealand, The Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. It's about time, Martha!
Continue reading "Martha Makes a Move" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content