Large companies aren't the only one these days with dumb-ass advertising campaigns....
Take the latest print ads from Widmer Hefeweizen of Portland, Oregon for example.
What differentiates this beer from the competitors is not the complicated brewing process, the rich taste, the aroma, the golden color, the cold temperature, or even the finest ingredients. You should drink their product instead because it doesn't have a #@$& wet kitten in it.
Who the hell was the genius who came up with this shit. I think they need to stop sampling the product and figure out what it is that makes it a superior beer instead of allowing a designer with a few Adobe Photoshop skills the freedom to superimpose a few collages together.
To checkout the entire campaign
Widmer Ad Campaign
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19