Global business books. Here are my top five....
1. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
2. The Next Global Stage: The Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World by Kenichi Ohmae
3. The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy : An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade by Pietra Rivoli
4. The Box : How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
5. The 86 Percent Solution : How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the Next 50 Years by Vijay Mahajan, Kamini Banga
What are yours?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]