Global business books. Here are my top five....
1. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
2. The Next Global Stage: The Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World by Kenichi Ohmae
3. The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy : An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade by Pietra Rivoli
4. The Box : How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
5. The 86 Percent Solution : How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the Next 50 Years by Vijay Mahajan, Kamini Banga
What are yours?
Continue reading "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things ..." ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]