Global business books. Here are my top five....
1. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
2. The Next Global Stage: The Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World by Kenichi Ohmae
3. The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy : An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade by Pietra Rivoli
4. The Box : How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
5. The 86 Percent Solution : How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the Next 50 Years by Vijay Mahajan, Kamini Banga
What are yours?
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends