Global business books. Here are my top five....
1. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
2. The Next Global Stage: The Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World by Kenichi Ohmae
3. The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy : An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade by Pietra Rivoli
4. The Box : How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
5. The 86 Percent Solution : How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the Next 50 Years by Vijay Mahajan, Kamini Banga
What are yours?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]