...goes global! And for what better cause than this PEOPLink....
PEOPLink is a US-based nonprofit organization helping artisans all over the world sell their handmade items on-line while showcasing their cultural richness. Each artisan group maintains its own current catalog with the latest offerings and lots of information on the artists and the culture.
I have no tie to the organization other than I just love what they are doing: Empowering artisans all over the world to become entrepreneurs.
Jump on board. Start your holiday shopping early. Buy something today, contribute to a worthwhile cause and declare yourself a true global entrepreneur!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z