...goes global! And for what better cause than this PEOPLink....
PEOPLink is a US-based nonprofit organization helping artisans all over the world sell their handmade items on-line while showcasing their cultural richness. Each artisan group maintains its own current catalog with the latest offerings and lots of information on the artists and the culture.
I have no tie to the organization other than I just love what they are doing: Empowering artisans all over the world to become entrepreneurs.
Jump on board. Start your holiday shopping early. Buy something today, contribute to a worthwhile cause and declare yourself a true global entrepreneur!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19