...goes global! And for what better cause than this PEOPLink....
PEOPLink is a US-based nonprofit organization helping artisans all over the world sell their handmade items on-line while showcasing their cultural richness. Each artisan group maintains its own current catalog with the latest offerings and lots of information on the artists and the culture.
I have no tie to the organization other than I just love what they are doing: Empowering artisans all over the world to become entrepreneurs.
Jump on board. Start your holiday shopping early. Buy something today, contribute to a worthwhile cause and declare yourself a true global entrepreneur!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]