...goes global! And for what better cause than this PEOPLink....
PEOPLink is a US-based nonprofit organization helping artisans all over the world sell their handmade items on-line while showcasing their cultural richness. Each artisan group maintains its own current catalog with the latest offerings and lots of information on the artists and the culture.
I have no tie to the organization other than I just love what they are doing: Empowering artisans all over the world to become entrepreneurs.
Jump on board. Start your holiday shopping early. Buy something today, contribute to a worthwhile cause and declare yourself a true global entrepreneur!
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]