...goes global! And for what better cause than this PEOPLink....
PEOPLink is a US-based nonprofit organization helping artisans all over the world sell their handmade items on-line while showcasing their cultural richness. Each artisan group maintains its own current catalog with the latest offerings and lots of information on the artists and the culture.
I have no tie to the organization other than I just love what they are doing: Empowering artisans all over the world to become entrepreneurs.
Jump on board. Start your holiday shopping early. Buy something today, contribute to a worthwhile cause and declare yourself a true global entrepreneur!
Continue reading "Today I Declare That Everybody ..." ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]