Rants and raves are good for the soul. They free our spirits. And like my cat Emily, such freedom makes me run around the house feeling good about myself. So without further ado, here are my rants and raves. Feel free to add your own....
Rave: Good people with great attitudes.
Rant: Bad people who only see the negative in everything that touches them.
Rave: Thanksgiving and Christmas (or any favorite holiday).
Rant: The kidnapping of Christmas by religious and secular groups who would rather fight than celebrate.
Rave: The part of my family that shares love.
Rant: The part of my family that would rather be right than loving.
Rave: Writing that is simple, easy to understand and to digest, and touches me.
Rant: Writing that is about the author, not the reader, and makes an effort to tell us how smart it is.
Rave: Businesses that are people-focused.
Rant: Businesses that are ego-driven and products- and services-driven (not customer service but sold services).
Rave: Businesses that embrace engagement and are experiential at their core.
Rant: Businesses that are insular and never see a need to get outside themselves.
Rave: Government that is about freedom.
Rant: Government that is about itself.
Rave: Good health.
Rant: Bad health.
Rave: Drivers who drive like me.
Rant: Drivers who don't.
Rave: Animal lovers.
Rant: Animal haters.
Your turn. Oh, and happy holidays, no matter the form in which they come.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19