Going global doesn't have to be as complex as people make it out to be. To get started, I recommend you learn everything there is to know about a market before you do business there. And it's easy to access that kind of information.
1. Explore the U.S. Commercial Service site and select a country you wish to export to.
2. Next, click on Contact Us in the left sidebar.
3. Send an email -- it's already set up for servicing your needs -- asking for assistance.
You are looking for customers, right? Then ask them how to find them! After all, that's what our tax dollars pay for.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends