Going global doesn't have to be as complex as people make it out to be. To get started, I recommend you learn everything there is to know about a market before you do business there. And it's easy to access that kind of information.
1. Explore the U.S. Commercial Service site and select a country you wish to export to.
2. Next, click on Contact Us in the left sidebar.
3. Send an email -- it's already set up for servicing your needs -- asking for assistance.
You are looking for customers, right? Then ask them how to find them! After all, that's what our tax dollars pay for.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]