Going global doesn't have to be as complex as people make it out to be. To get started, I recommend you learn everything there is to know about a market before you do business there. And it's easy to access that kind of information.
1. Explore the U.S. Commercial Service site and select a country you wish to export to.
2. Next, click on Contact Us in the left sidebar.
3. Send an email -- it's already set up for servicing your needs -- asking for assistance.
You are looking for customers, right? Then ask them how to find them! After all, that's what our tax dollars pay for.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z