Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z