Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]