Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19