Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends