Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges