Exporting offers all sorts of advantages, from increasing sales and profits to creating jobs and fostering wealth. But there are other ways in which exports help our economy.
For example, global economies of scale and competition lowers prices for consumers, increases the variety of goods and services available, and gives the parent firm larger global market share.
Dr. Thomas Duesterberg, president and CEO of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, makes this point and others in his substantive article, "The Competitive Edge: Exporting Offers A Global Advantage." See whether you agree with his analysis.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]