Many of us have read Thomas Friedman's The World Is Flat, and now comes a new book by Ronald Aronica and Mtetwa Ramdoo who put air -- not sure hot or cold -- into Friedman's flat world.
After reading their commentary, let me ask you this: Do you think Friedman's vision of the globalized world is a deeply skewed account of globalization?
I wonder what Christopher Columbus would have thought of this whole debate? And what about the folks who produced Around the Flat World in Eighty Days and Love Makes The World Go Flat?"
Think they care?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]