Many of us have read Thomas Friedman's The World Is Flat, and now comes a new book by Ronald Aronica and Mtetwa Ramdoo who put air -- not sure hot or cold -- into Friedman's flat world.
After reading their commentary, let me ask you this: Do you think Friedman's vision of the globalized world is a deeply skewed account of globalization?
I wonder what Christopher Columbus would have thought of this whole debate? And what about the folks who produced Around the Flat World in Eighty Days and Love Makes The World Go Flat?"
Think they care?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z