You're a marketer at the top of your game right? Heck, you may even blog here at MarketingProfs DailyFix, so the answer to that is yes, you are. Even if you're a reader here, you're probably a marketer who wants to learn more about marketing. So where's your online video, because I don't see you using it yet?
I'm calling you out, all of you. Consider this an intervention, and a challenge. Do you accept? If so, post links to your video(s) in the comments below.
Or maybe you'd like to keep making excuses about why you are not doing online videos yet? That's fine too. Please share with me and the readers the top reasons you haven't gotten it done yet?
I'm sure we can all learn from this challenge. Personally, I look forward to seeing what other marketers are doing, and also finding out why many are not. Maybe at the end of this discussion we'll all learn a thing or two about how online video can make us all better marketers.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations