Christmas might be over but the spirit of giving continues here at MarketingProfs. Until New Year's Eve, December 31, you can buy a Premium Membership for someone else, and get another one for yourself, free! That means that as a MarketingProfs Premium Member, each week you'll get exclusive new case studies, articles, and reports that help you implement your marketing plans. It's a bargain at $149.95 per year. (And as my mother would say, you can't afford not to buy it!)
If you really want to impress, you can give (and get!) a MarketingProfs Premium Plus Membership for just $100 more. Premium Plus members get free access to all of our online seminars, led by marketing experts. We host at least 36 new online seminars annually (retail price $129 each). I'll do the math for you: for a MarketingProfs Premium Plus gift of $249, you are giving (and receiving) more than $5000 in seminars alone.
More information on this sweet offer is here.
(And, by the way, if you are already a Premium member, we haven't forgotten about you. Your gift is here.)
p.s. If you want to buy a member but need a friend to share it with, leave a comment below and I'm happy to play matchmaker, as I've already done for a few folks on Twitter. Include your email, so I have a way to contact you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What B2B Firms Get Wrong About Thought-Leadership Content
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)