We know plenty about Twitter's crazy growth rates and mushrooming membership. We know about brands on Twitter, celebrities on Twitter, politicians on Twitter. We know Twitter apps, hashtags, trends, tools, tips and tricks. But we understand less about the motivations of users: Why do people use Twitter?
How do its users feel about common practices there? What are their beliefs about Twitter, and how do they view their experiences?
Big questions, for sure. But in a recent survey about Twitter, conducted by MarketingProfs on Twitter, we started to uncover some answers. Yesterday, the story ran on Mashable. The highlights are in the story, below:
Inside the Minds of Twitter Users
Check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]