We know plenty about Twitter's crazy growth rates and mushrooming membership. We know about brands on Twitter, celebrities on Twitter, politicians on Twitter. We know Twitter apps, hashtags, trends, tools, tips and tricks. But we understand less about the motivations of users: Why do people use Twitter?
How do its users feel about common practices there? What are their beliefs about Twitter, and how do they view their experiences?
Big questions, for sure. But in a recent survey about Twitter, conducted by MarketingProfs on Twitter, we started to uncover some answers. Yesterday, the story ran on Mashable. The highlights are in the story, below:
Inside the Minds of Twitter Users
Check it out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]