We are here in Chicago at the Digital Marketing Mixer. Can't wait to meet you... if you are here, too.
But if you aren't, you can still see some of the sessions (and get a feel for the vibe!) via our Flickr feed, the Twitter feed, and by checking out the live streaming (thank you Hubspot!). We've collected them all on one landing page for you at the link below.
The Flickr photos and Twitter feed are ongoing; the live streaming happens today, from 9 AM - 3 PM CST. The live streaming includes our luncheon keynote power forum, Social Media and Blogging: What's Next?, with Scott Rosenberg, Peter Shankman, and Andy Sernovitz.
So check out the link:
... and enjoy! Hope to see you next time!
Continue reading "Live for the Digital Marketing Mixer!" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting