This past weekend kicked off the start of summer for most of us. As it happens, it also kicked off our virtual conference season--–which means you can wear white to the first few Digital Marketing World events of 2010!
We’re trying something new this year. Instead of having one or two mammoth online events covering all things marketing (like we have in the past), we’re devoting the first Wednesday of each month to a new and improved Digital Marketing World. Next month, we are debuting a new monthly series of focused digital marketing online events from now through December. On July 7, we’ll bring you Digital Marketing World: Email Marketing—the first in the series. And by the way, it’s completely free!
Each month, you'll get:
- Three new 60-minute presentations from real-world practitioners
- Plenty of live Q&A time with speakers
- Guidance on the latest tools and strategies from leading vendors
- Ample networking opportunities with your peers
- A full-featured virtual conference environment with networking lounge, exhibit hall, and resource center
Sound intriguing? See the full schedule.
I hope to see you there! It is free, but you need to reserve a space. Please register here to ensure your derriere lands in a chair.