The best content inspires action. It inspires people to do something, or to download something, or to share something socially, or (since this is Valentine's Day) to love you a little bit more. Sometimes, it might inspire song---at least, if you're as loved as we are by our members.
The best content is also timely. So on this Valentine's Day, we're sharing a holiday song created and performed by one of our MarketingProfs PRO members, Chuck Kent.
Chuck is a brand strategist, creative director, writer, and the founder of Creative on Call, one of earliest virtual “non-agencies.” Previously a senior creative at BBDO, he writes about branding, content creation, and their intersection, both on his own blog and as a contributing editor and author for Branding Magazine.
He also says he is on a mission to make content marketing more creative and less “me, too.” (I couldn't love that idea more.)
See the Valentine our content inspired Chuck to make for us. And Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at MarketingProfs. And Chuck Kent!
See why MarketingProfs PRO members use the word "love" and "MarketingProfs" in the same sentence 73.7 percent more frequently than non-members. Check out our full PRO lineup of seminars, tools, and advice, and see our Valentine's Day special:
Try MarketingProfs PRO membership free for seven days.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Strategic Advantage Through Competitive Intelligence and Analysis
- The Power and Importance of a B2B Referral Generation Program: John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Bow-Tie Model: Purpose-Built for SaaS Companies (Article 2 of 3)
- You're So Vain: The 'Me, Me, Me' POV—How to Avoid the Most Common Sin in Marketing
- Good or Bad? What We Can Learn From Nicolas Cage About Sales Enablement
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)