The best content inspires action. It inspires people to do something, or to download something, or to share something socially, or (since this is Valentine's Day) to love you a little bit more. Sometimes, it might inspire song---at least, if you're as loved as we are by our members.
The best content is also timely. So on this Valentine's Day, we're sharing a holiday song created and performed by one of our MarketingProfs PRO members, Chuck Kent.
Chuck is a brand strategist, creative director, writer, and the founder of Creative on Call, one of earliest virtual “non-agencies.” Previously a senior creative at BBDO, he writes about branding, content creation, and their intersection, both on his own blog and as a contributing editor and author for Branding Magazine.
He also says he is on a mission to make content marketing more creative and less “me, too.” (I couldn't love that idea more.)
See the Valentine our content inspired Chuck to make for us. And Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at MarketingProfs. And Chuck Kent!
See why MarketingProfs PRO members use the word "love" and "MarketingProfs" in the same sentence 73.7 percent more frequently than non-members. Check out our full PRO lineup of seminars, tools, and advice, and see our Valentine's Day special:
Try MarketingProfs PRO membership free for seven days.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)