The best content inspires action. It inspires people to do something, or to download something, or to share something socially, or (since this is Valentine's Day) to love you a little bit more. Sometimes, it might inspire song---at least, if you're as loved as we are by our members.
The best content is also timely. So on this Valentine's Day, we're sharing a holiday song created and performed by one of our MarketingProfs PRO members, Chuck Kent.
Chuck is a brand strategist, creative director, writer, and the founder of Creative on Call, one of earliest virtual “non-agencies.” Previously a senior creative at BBDO, he writes about branding, content creation, and their intersection, both on his own blog and as a contributing editor and author for Branding Magazine.
He also says he is on a mission to make content marketing more creative and less “me, too.” (I couldn't love that idea more.)
See the Valentine our content inspired Chuck to make for us. And Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at MarketingProfs. And Chuck Kent!
See why MarketingProfs PRO members use the word "love" and "MarketingProfs" in the same sentence 73.7 percent more frequently than non-members. Check out our full PRO lineup of seminars, tools, and advice, and see our Valentine's Day special:
Try MarketingProfs PRO membership free for seven days.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]