100 billion emails. That is how many business emails will be sent and received in 2013. Per day.
As a PR professional, I craft countless emails each day. Don’t tell my boss (or clients!) … but sometimes, I find myself plowing through the drafting process too quickly, to check it off my list.
While we can’t eliminate emails from the business world, we can strive for better. Smarter. Or “smahter” as they say here in Boston. Whatever your profession, check out these 10 tips for wicked smaht communications in our slideshow.
- Know when NOT to send an email. (Nothing beats a conversation.)
- Break it up. (Divide parallel points into a bulleted list.)
- Don't just ask questions. Anticipate them.
Continue reading "Make Sure Your Emails Are Wicked Smaht [Slideshow]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?