To close out 2013 in style, we have produced a special, extra-long episode of Marketing Smarts, featuring 16 of the year's most popular guests, all answering a single question:
Which marketing tactic would you choose if you could use only one?
Their answers run the gamut from completely unexpected to undeniably brilliant. To discuss how marketers everywhere can apply these insights, I've invited social strategist, speaker, and author Mack Collier (Think Like A Rock Star) to join me as co-host for this episode.
This episode features all-new Marketing Smarts content from authors, academics, strategists, and C-level executives. Listen to the show and find out the marketing tactics these industry luminaries can't live without!
For each guest's full Marketing Smarts interview, click the episode number:
- Michelle Andres, vice-president of digital media, Baltimore Ravens, Marketing Smarts episode 95
- Jay Baer, founder, Convince and Convert, author, Youtility, Marketing Smarts episode 90
- Jonah Berger, educator, author, Contagious, Marketing Smarts episode 98
- Ian Cleary, CEO, RazorSocial, Marketing Smarts episode 87
- Jason Falls, vice-president of digital strategy, CafePress, and founder, Social Media Explorer, Marketing Smarts episode 78
- Amy Howell, founder, Howell Marketing Strategies, Marketing Smarts episode 81
- Jackie Huba, consultant, speaker, author, Monster Loyalty, Marketing Smarts episode 88
- Amy Maniatis, EVP and CMO, National Geographic, Marketing Smarts episode 84
- Jim Rudden, CMO, Spredfast, Marketing Smarts episode 96
- Mark Schaefer, founder, Schaefer Marketing Solutions, author, Born to Blog, Marketing Smarts episode 89
- David Meerman Scott, strategist, speaker, author, The New Rules of Marketing and PR, Marketing Smarts episode 92
- Peter Shankman, co-founder, Shankman | Honig, author, Nice Companies Finish First, Marketing Smarts episode 85
- Brian Solis, principal analyst, Altimeter Group, author, What's the Future of Business? Marketing Smarts episode 86
- Scott Stratten, president, Un-Marketing, author, QR Codes Kill Kittens, Marketing Smarts episode 110
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia, author, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, Marketing Smarts episode 111
- Nick Westergaard, founder, Brand Driven Digital, speaker, writer, Marketing Smarts episode 91
This star-studded episode is action-packed! Be sure to listen to the entire show, which you can do above, or download the mp3 and listen at your convenience. Of course, you can also subscribe to the Marketing Smarts podcast in iTunes or via RSS and never miss an episode!
For more information about my co-host, Mack, visit MackCollier.com or follow him on Twitter: @MackCollier.
Music credit: Noam Weinstein.
This episode features:
16 of 2013's most popular Marketing Smarts guests: Michelle Andres, Jay Baer, Jonah Berger, Ian Cleary, Jason Falls, Amy Howell, Jackie Huba, Amy Maniatis, Jim Rudden, Mark Schaefer, David Meerman Scott, Peter Shankman, Brian Solis, Scott Stratten, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Nick Westergaard.