Storytelling is one of the first ways modern human beings passed down knowledge from generation to generation, and also disseminated knowledge to those beyond their immediate family and clan.
Millennia later, storytelling remains a powerful medium that grabs and holds people's attention and effectively transmits information. Not surprisingly, then, it can be a powerful medium for marketers.
Steve provides an overview of some key points from his new book, The Deliberate Storyteller.
Join us for a fun and instructive 10 minutes:
Continue reading "Elements of Great Storytelling" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling