The marketing world has evolved dramatically. Nowadays, people search the Web for solutions; if your brand isn’t there to be found, you are missing a great opportunity to connect with potential customers.
But having a website isn't enough, you must create useful and educational content—including video—to attract, convert, and make the sale.
Inbound marketing refers to a marketing strategy focused on attracting, educating, and empowering consumers via relevant content that helps them and guides them until they are ready to purchase your product or service.
Continue reading "Marketing Video: An Introduction to Inbound and Content Marketing" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]