The marketing world has evolved dramatically. Nowadays, people search the Web for solutions; if your brand isn’t there to be found, you are missing a great opportunity to connect with potential customers.
But having a website isn't enough, you must create useful and educational content—including video—to attract, convert, and make the sale.
Inbound marketing refers to a marketing strategy focused on attracting, educating, and empowering consumers via relevant content that helps them and guides them until they are ready to purchase your product or service.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)
- Webinars vs. Podcasts: Are You Making the Right Choice? [Infographic]