The marketing world has evolved dramatically. Nowadays, people search the Web for solutions; if your brand isn’t there to be found, you are missing a great opportunity to connect with potential customers.
But having a website isn't enough, you must create useful and educational content—including video—to attract, convert, and make the sale.
Inbound marketing refers to a marketing strategy focused on attracting, educating, and empowering consumers via relevant content that helps them and guides them until they are ready to purchase your product or service.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO