Marketers may be from Venus and IT guys from Mars, but Marketing nonetheless needs to understand what IT is talking about.
In a new series of short videos, I'll simplify common technobabble into a framework that marketers can understand and act on. The next time you have a meeting where they're speaking geek, you can surprise them with your knowledge instead of just nodding along.
First up in the "Whiteboard" series: RSS, now really, really simplified.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It