Marketers may be from Venus and IT guys from Mars, but Marketing nonetheless needs to understand what IT is talking about.
In a new series of short videos, I'll simplify common technobabble into a framework that marketers can understand and act on. The next time you have a meeting where they're speaking geek, you can surprise them with your knowledge instead of just nodding along.
First up in the "Whiteboard" series: RSS, now really, really simplified.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- Eight Myths of Marketing Automation