There's still plenty of autumn left, but you can already feel the holiday season approaching.
And while you might think that you still have plenty of time to launch your holiday email marketing campaign, the truth is that the time to prepare is now—at least if you want to get the most of this holiday season.
So, to help you out, we have compiled some of the best holiday email marketing tips from the experts that will help you make this year's holiday the best yet!
But Don't Forget 2016 Just Yet
Many businesses are afraid of seasonal promotions because they find it hard to come up with new strategies year after year. But the truth is that almost all of them already have the most important resource they need: data.
More specifically: data they collected during previous years.
Looking at past campaigns to see how well they performed is not only the easiest but also the most crucial step in your marketing strategy. Thoroughly analyzing it is vital for better executing your campaigns in 2017.
In fact, that sort of data might be the biggest advantage established businesses have against new ones.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends