Marketers have been facing a drastic decrease in email open and response rates over the past decade, according to MailerMailer and SilverPop. In today's information glut, as consumers become better at filtering marketing messages, email just can't get the same results it once did.
So how can you make your messages stand out? Video prospecting.
In this article, we'll explain how video can help with your sales prospecting; we'll also provide an overview of the relevant software available on the market and tips on how you can craft your videos.
Why Use Video Prospecting
As with any other communication medium, video can help deliver a specific message. Certain characteristics, though, make video a more powerful prospecting tool than text and images.
How Video Is Different
It is trustworthy. Your prospect will see a real person, and that always helps arouse empathy. Your email is not just another message from a stranger.
It is novel. Video is not widely used for sales prospecting, so it hasn't had a chance to become a cliche yet. Novel things tend to be eye-catching.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Improving Demand Gen Results With Less Content
- The Marketing Channel You've Been Missing
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers