Sponsored by SnapApp
Only 8% of companies say their marketing and sales teams are aligned, according to Forrester Research. The source of the fracture in the relationship?
The ubiquitous, but flawed, Marketing-qualified lead (MQL).
But answering three simple questions will get your teams aligned:
- What makes a Sales-ready lead?
- What questions does Sales want answered?
- Which answers uncover buyer intent?
Of course, it's not that simple. Read (then download) SnapApp's whitepaper to understand what must be done:
To bridge this common gap between Marketing and Sales, marketers need to find and foster alignment with Sales in a way that creates efficiency for both departments and drives revenue. They must engage with the Sales team to fully understand how leads should be qualified.
It starts with answering those three simple questions that lead to generating better MQLs for sales.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations