Sponsored by SnapApp
Only 8% of companies say their marketing and sales teams are aligned, according to Forrester Research. The source of the fracture in the relationship?
The ubiquitous, but flawed, Marketing-qualified lead (MQL).
But answering three simple questions will get your teams aligned:
- What makes a Sales-ready lead?
- What questions does Sales want answered?
- Which answers uncover buyer intent?
Of course, it's not that simple. Read (then download) SnapApp's whitepaper to understand what must be done:
To bridge this common gap between Marketing and Sales, marketers need to find and foster alignment with Sales in a way that creates efficiency for both departments and drives revenue. They must engage with the Sales team to fully understand how leads should be qualified.
It starts with answering those three simple questions that lead to generating better MQLs for sales.
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How to Generate High-Quality Traffic That Turns Into Leads and Sales: Brian Dean on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- [Video] How to Use Neuroscience to Increase Your Demand Gen Success Threefold
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- The Top Tactics for Generating High-Quality B2B Leads