Sponsored by SnapApp
Only 8% of companies say their marketing and sales teams are aligned, according to Forrester Research. The source of the fracture in the relationship?
The ubiquitous, but flawed, Marketing-qualified lead (MQL).
But answering three simple questions will get your teams aligned:
- What makes a Sales-ready lead?
- What questions does Sales want answered?
- Which answers uncover buyer intent?
Of course, it's not that simple. Read (then download) SnapApp's whitepaper to understand what must be done:
To bridge this common gap between Marketing and Sales, marketers need to find and foster alignment with Sales in a way that creates efficiency for both departments and drives revenue. They must engage with the Sales team to fully understand how leads should be qualified.
It starts with answering those three simple questions that lead to generating better MQLs for sales.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Attract High-Value Leads With This Five-Step Process
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results