Buyers are becoming fussier. If you don't provide a delightful and error-free experience with your brand or website, you're likely losing out on conversions, leads, and clients.
One of the most critical elements of your landing pages and conversion paths is your form, which acts as the gateway between a user and you—either keeping the visitor a stranger to your company or helping turn that visitor into a lead for your company.
A form that feels like a chore to fill can kill the experience your landing page provides and, as a result, kill conversions.
Here, I'll share five conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles you may not have considered to increase lead volume and surpass your lead-generation targets.
1. Obsess over Google Analytics conversion paths
Google Analytics tells you everything you need to know about how users interact with your website. It's a goldmine for finding data that could help you improve your user's experience when they visit.
Start by looking at your conversion paths and asking these questions:
- Which landing pages are the most popular?
- Which pages are most likely to result in a purchase?
- Which pages cause most people to drop off?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- Get Ahead: Top Tips for Successful Demand Generation
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time