The results are in: SiriusDecisions recently released the State of Account Based Revenue Engine 2019 report—and, once again, ABM is coming in hot!
According to the findings, those companies that are measuring ABM are achieving 99% better engagement with ABM accounts, 80% improved win rates, 73% higher deal sizes, and 91% improved ROI.
Convinced yet that ABM is the real deal?
Chances are, if you're not already doing ABM, you're likely thinking about where you should start.
Unfortunately, that's not something that can easily be answered in an article. (In fact, it took us an entire book to begin explaining the process: The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing, 2nd Edition.) But I wanted to at least outline how we at Engagio tier accounts as well as share some real examples of what an ABM campaign looks like for each tier.
Taking a Three-Tiered Approach for ABM Targeting at Scale
It's common for companies to pilot ABM with a senior marketer and a handful of strategic accounts to prove the concept of ABM to the company. But when asked to scale the program to 50 or 100 accounts or more, not surprisingly they don't achieve similarly good results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Account-Based Marketing Online Forum
- 2019 Trends in Account-Based Marketing
- Using Data & Analytics to Drive ABM Success
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]