Contributed by CB Whittemore
- How an Unhappy Customer Can (Paradoxically) Help Your Business
Many businesses simply fix issues when customers complain. But there's a lot of effort—and angst—that precedes an actual complaint. Learn ...
- Still Holding Back? 10 (Business) Reasons to Participate in Social Media
MarketingProfs blogger Christine Whittemore asks businesses why they participate in social media (and if they do) then suggests 10 reasons ...
- Reinventing Bus Travel: Clean, Convenient & Connected
MarketingProfs blogger Christine Whittemore discusses the reinvention of bus travel, now socially connected, cost-efficient and convenient.
- How About Making Customer Service More Social?
MarketingProfs blogger Christine Whittemore discusses the importance of providing good customer service.
- 10 Tips For Being Found & Connecting
MarketingProfs blogger Christine Whittemore shares 10 tips for making sure your customers find your website.
- Integrating Social Into Traditional: 10 Tips For A Remarkable Blogger Event
- Ignite Your Consumer-Dealer Sales with Dealer Ignition's Dealer Promotion Network
Do consumers recognize and seek out your brand? Do they buy directly from you or go through an independent dealer ...
- Creating Community Through Relevant Local Information
How do you learn about local news? You know .... news or content that's particularly relevant to you in a ...
- 10 Tips (Plus!) to Not Trip Up a Speech
At the MarketingProfs B2B Forum in , Ann Handley and I got to talking about public speaking and the tips ...
- Which Comes First: The Policy or the Blog?
Day 2 of the inaugural MarketingProfs B2B in Chicago started out with a discussion between MP President Roy Young and ...