Contributed by Lauren Fernandez
- 3 Ways to Keep the Fire Burning Bright in a Vendor-Client Relationship
MrketingProfs blogger Lauren Fernandez offers three helpful ideas for keeping the vendor-client relationship satisfying for both the vendors and clients.
- Your Vendor-Client Relationship: Is It a Love Match?
MarketingProfs blogger Lauren Fernandez discusses the traits of a healthy vendor-client relationship and tips that she learned from her marketing-savvy ...
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum: Proven Success Stories With Social Media in Overall Strategy
ROI is always interesting to hear various companies talk what they measure, how they measure, what is considered an actual ...
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum: Measuring Marketing Success Against Business Goals
MarketingProfs blogger Lauren Fernandez shares thoughts regarding success from the MarketingProfs B2B Forum.
- 'Entitled' Gen Y: How They Add to the Integrated Hybrid
MarketingProfs blogger, Lauren Fernandez, tells how Generation Y can add their technology and networking skills to your business team.
- Social In a Corporate (And Agency) World
MarketingProfs' Daily Fix blogger. Lauren Fernandez, discussions implementing social media from a corporate versus agency perspective.
- Vanilla Ice Marketing: Stop and Listen
- Look Beyond The 9-5: Job Versus Career