Contributed by Jerry Fireman
- Successful PR: It's All About Understanding the Media
Just as understanding the requirements of your market is important in selling a product or service, understanding the needs of ...
- How to Develop Case Histories
How do you avoid the pitfalls of case studies and make them work to your advantage? Here's a case history ...
- Using Email Newsletters as Sales Tools
Newsletters that simply provide a recap of the latest products and news from the company that issued them will be ...
- How to Get Your Products Featured in the Mainstream
Convincing journalists to cover your products or services isn’t a simple task. Here's how to clear the hurdles.
- Looking for Attention: How to Get Your Product Release Noticed
Here's how to you get your announcements into the broadest range of publications that reach your target audience.
- Write What You Know: Establishing Thought Leadership
The challenge comes in extracting your knowledge, and turning it into a publication-quality article with the least pain and effort.
- Case Studies: Real Life, Real Answers
Here’s how to write a case study and see it through to publication.