Contributed by Ben McConnell
- Seven Reasons Why Businesses Should Blog Now
For any organization, a blog should be part of a long-term customer evangelism strategy.
- Market Like a Rock Star
It so happens that grassroots tours of business “rock stars” are a hot ticket of late. Here are some of ...
- Are You Making a Sale or Selling a Dream?
Evangelism is more powerful than most traditional forms of selling.
- Fight the Fear: The 10 Golden Rules of Customer Feedback
Overcome the fear of customer feedback and make a bold move toward creating volunteer referrals with these 10 golden rules.
- More on How to Ignore Your Best Customers, the TiVo Way
n the United States, TiVo enjoys a passionate customer universe that rivals Krispy Kreme’s. Yet TiVo still hasn’t made the ...
- How to Ignore Your Best Customers, the TiVo Way (Part 1)
ow does TiVo embrace its community of highly affiliated volunteer salespeople? Well...it doesn’t.
- Worst To First: How Mark Cuban Engineered a Team’s Monumental Comeback
While the Dallas Mavericks came *this close* to the NBA finals, the better story is how Mark Cuban bought a ...
- A Just Cause: Creating Emotional Connections With Customers
Companies with a cause -- with a policy of making the world a better place -- often create emotional ...
- Bite-Sized Chunks: Getting Customers To Try Before They Buy
How do you eat a cow? One bite at a time. It’s how companies recruit new customer evangelists, too. Instead ...
- Creating Customer Communities: A Surgical Approach
Organizations that create customer communities tend to create communities of evangelists.
- 8 Steps to Creating an Infectious Business
To make it easy for customers to describe what you do, they must easily understand the “idea” of your company. ...
- Napsterize Your Knowledge: Give To Receive
The more that a company shares its knowledge, the more valuable it becomes.
- Top 6 Tips to Understand Customer Evangelism
Continual improvement of products and services is an effective approach to maintaining existing customers and winning new ones, especially if ...
- The Customer Evangelism Manifesto
What do Krispy Kreme and Harley-Davidson have in common? They are among the many companies still thriving in the midst ...