Contributed by Suzan St Maur
- MP Classic: 10 Online Writing Concepts That Work Wonders Offline, Too
In this MarketingProfs Classic, originally published in April of 2003, Suzan St. Maur highlights 10 online writing concepts that also ...
- Changing the Tone of Business Communication
With our focus on bold, blunt, "write-as-people-speak" prose in business, we no longer have any fancy phrases to lurk behind. ...
- How to Write for a Multilingual Marketplace (Part 2)
We've all heard the jokes about embarrassing translations in the marcom arena. But if you were were responsible for a ...
- MAMBA: The Best Way to Write for Marcoms
What's MAMBA? Only the very thing that will make you write better marketing communications materials.
- How to Write With Sizzle When There’s No Sausage
How do you write sizzle successfully when you’re selling something intangible to people who aren’t customers—but are almost as important?
- How to Write Right to Your Customers’ Hearts
Very often what gives you the emotional, hit-it-right-on-the-nose tools you need for successful writing are small nuances.
- How to Write Your Own Ad Copy: A Guide to Get You Started
When you need to write ads or promotional text, here are some tips that will help you develop a concept ...
- How To Beat Writer’s Block
There are a number of tricks we can use to beat the affliction, and they work for pretty much everything ...
- Words That Work for Audio: A Little Sound Advice
What words work in audio? Suzan has been hired to rewrite too many terrible audio scripts to feel confident that ...
- 10 Online Writing Concepts That Work Wonders Offline, Too
After the agony of attempting to make offline text work online, we’ve finally turned the tables.
- Overcoming the 6 Enemies of Good Marketing Messages
Clear thinking is the precursor to an effective marketing message.
- 8 Ways To Make Your Marketing Messages Consistent
Like a house of cards, a marketing message takes a long, painstaking time to build up -- yet only moments ...
- Marketing Message Disasters: Not Just for Small Business Anymore
Surely marketing message disasters happen only to sad little mom-and-pops run by two guys and a German Shepherd selling plastic ...