Contributed by Dan Herman
- Every Blue Ocean Will Eventually Turn Red; Create an Unfair Advantage Instead
The vast red and blue oceans of the marketing world tsunamied into our awareness and vocabulary a few years ago, ...
- The Surprising Secret of Successful Differentiation
A successful differentiation has two defining characteristics: (1) It is not imitated by your competitors, even though (2) it brings ...
- The Formula for Marketing Hits
From time to time, the marketing world is taken aback by huge, quick, unpredictable and seemingly inexplicable successes. These marketing ...
- 10 Ways to Create Brand Value
The act of branding has 10 different meanings, which translate into 10 different ways to create instrumentality or usefulness beyond ...
- Is Al Ries Dangerous to Your Brand?
Despite his historic importance, in the current business and marketing realities Al Ries is outdated and limited.
- The ‘What’s Next? Process’ for Developing Your Strategy
The old, customary procedure of strategy development has a pure and sound logic. But the problem is that it's no ...
- The Brand IS the Strategy
Recently, developing a brand means devising and implementing a way by which to deliver a benefit to consumers.
- The Marketing Scenario: A Reality Check on Your Marketing Strategy
How will marketing play out in reality? How will your marketing goals materialize?