Contributed by Cliff Atkinson
- Tell Me a Story: Q&A with Steve Denning
Denning describes how storytelling can serve as a powerful tool for organizational change and knowledge management.
- The Cognitive Load of PowerPoint: Q&A With Richard E. Mayer
Many people have opinions about PowerPoint, but few can speak on the topic with the authority of psychology professor Mayer.
- How to Gain Control of Your PowerPoint
Do you control your PowerPoint, or does PowerPoint control you?
- From All About You to All About Them
As a presenter, shift away from expressing your individual style of communicating. Instead, adapt your presentation to the audience’s style ...
- Is Your Own PowerPoint Quality Really Meaningless?
So, is PowerPoint quality meaningless or meaningful? You decide.
- Bullet Points Kill (Effective Communication)
Guns don’t kill communication. Bullet points kill communication. And when you use bullet points in a PowerPoint, you’re shooting yourself ...
- How to Addict Your Audience to Your PowerPoint
PowerPoint can become a powerful force to addict your audience to the mind-expanding content of your presentation. Follow this three-step ...
- The Big Picture: The Holy Grail of Business
hat’s more important than everyone in a company sharing the same "Big Picture," the same strategic vision?
- How to Choose a Vendor by the Quality of their PowerPoint
Maybe you can’t judge a book by its cover. But you sure can tell a great deal about prospective vendors ...
- Turn Hollywood Secrets into Blockbusters Sales (Part 1)
Like a movie, every sales presentation you give is a performance. You are the talent, your PowerPoint is your media, ...
- How to Win Business with Proposal Infographics
Savvy marketers are beginning to pay much more attention to the graphical presentation of their business proposals. But all graphics ...