Television—Network, Cable, and Local—accounts for the vast majority of ad spending according to the latest adspend-share data from Nielsen.
Note: Nielsen's spending estimates for the Internet are from AdRelevance. All others from Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Different methodologies employed by each company may lead to disproportionate comparisons.
Continue reading "Ad Spending Share by Medium, May 2009" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022