The top community-related search terms in June were led by "freecycle," "aarp," and "ymca." The top 15 terms deal mostly with nonprofit and charitable organizations.
The above Hitwise data shows community-related search terms, ranked by US market share of clicks, for the four weeks ended 06/27/2009.
Continue reading "Top 15 Community-Related Search Terms, June 2009" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Non-Profit:
- Building Community While Building a Global Brand: Heidi Clarke of The Sandals Foundation on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Zealous Campaigning for Zero Cancer: Colony Brown of ZERO on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Anatomy of a Multichannel Welcome Series for Nonprofits (and Others)
- Increasing Awareness (and Research Money) to Decrease Cancer: Ben Kaplan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Social Media Best-Practices for Nonprofits (And Mistakes to Avoid)