Though most online adults (70%) say they know how to post content on a Facebook wall, only 54% say they understand how the social networking site makes money, according to a survey from The Search Agency.
Users seem to have a better understanding of how search engines generate revenue, however, the study found.
Online women are less likely than online men to understand how Facebook makes money, though they're more likely to know how to post to a Facebook wall:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends