There's good news, and not-so-good news.
First, the good news: B2C marketers are becoming more successful with content marketing.
Now the not-so-good news: Many business-to-consumer marketers say their organizations don't have realistic expectations about what their content marketing can achieve. (This is why we can't have nice things.)
Those are just a couple of key findings from the just-published B2C Content Marketing 2018: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America report from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute. We released the companion report on business-to-business (B2B) content marketing in late September.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends