There's good news, and not-so-good news.
First, the good news: B2C marketers are becoming more successful with content marketing.
Now the not-so-good news: Many business-to-consumer marketers say their organizations don't have realistic expectations about what their content marketing can achieve. (This is why we can't have nice things.)
Those are just a couple of key findings from the just-published B2C Content Marketing 2018: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America report from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute. We released the companion report on business-to-business (B2B) content marketing in late September.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]