Let's play Jeopardy: "40% of Americans say they can't live without it."
What is love? Ennnnnnhh! (Annoying "wrong!" buzzer)
What is sex? Ennnnnnhh!
What is wine? Ennnnnnhh!
What is beef? Ennnnnnhh!
The correct answer is "online shopping."
Hmm. I have to say: I can live without it, but I'd rather live with it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]