Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?