Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- Your Marketing Data Isn't Just for Insights: It's Worth Much More Than That
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without