Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]
- Seven Challenges Plaguing the Modern Workplace [Infographic]