Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- The Most Unacceptable Office Communication Habits and Manager Behaviors
- Is Workplace Competition Good for Marketers? [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]