Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How Marketing AI and Automation Are Helping Small Businesses
- Generative AI-Powered Conversations and the Conversation Automation Index: David Greenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships | Marketing Smarts Live Show