Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]