How important is customer experience? Fully 84% of customers say the experience is just as important as the product or service you sell, Salesforce's 2019 State of the Connected Customer research found.
Yet, today's online consumer frequently confronts a host of frustrations when attempting to interact and engage with businesses online, according to Drift's 2019 State of Conversational Marketing study.
They can't get answers to simple questions (34% of those surveyed by Drift said so), sites are hard to navigate (30%), search options on the site aren't useful (21%), and more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?