How important is customer experience? Fully 84% of customers say the experience is just as important as the product or service you sell, Salesforce's 2019 State of the Connected Customer research found.
Yet, today's online consumer frequently confronts a host of frustrations when attempting to interact and engage with businesses online, according to Drift's 2019 State of Conversational Marketing study.
They can't get answers to simple questions (34% of those surveyed by Drift said so), sites are hard to navigate (30%), search options on the site aren't useful (21%), and more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020