How important is customer experience? Fully 84% of customers say the experience is just as important as the product or service you sell, Salesforce's 2019 State of the Connected Customer research found.
Yet, today's online consumer frequently confronts a host of frustrations when attempting to interact and engage with businesses online, according to Drift's 2019 State of Conversational Marketing study.
They can't get answers to simple questions (34% of those surveyed by Drift said so), sites are hard to navigate (30%), search options on the site aren't useful (21%), and more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Using Customer Insights to Elevate Your Marketing
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- How Well Do You Know Marketing Trends? Test Your Knowledge. [Quiz]