If you're a mother, or perhaps you have one, check out this fun promotion by MomsRising.org to celebrate someone you consider "Mother of the Year."
The video allows you to customize with a few quick keystrokes a news report by CNNBC for the person you consider Top Mom. Type in a name and email address, and the program will do the rest. Be sure to send yours before Mothers Day this Sunday.
Included in the video clip are "man on the street" reactions to the announcement, as well as cameos by Octomom and Branjelina (both depicted wondering how you—or your Mom—beat them out for the title).
Got an idea for a MarketingProfs Daily Chirp? Shout it out!
Continue reading "Roll Your Own: 'Mother of the Year' Video" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Non-Profit:
- Building Community While Building a Global Brand: Heidi Clarke of The Sandals Foundation on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Zealous Campaigning for Zero Cancer: Colony Brown of ZERO on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Anatomy of a Multichannel Welcome Series for Nonprofits (and Others)
- Increasing Awareness (and Research Money) to Decrease Cancer: Ben Kaplan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Social Media Best-Practices for Nonprofits (And Mistakes to Avoid)