To help drive viewers to online content, a just-launched platform uses linguistics technology and search marketing best-practices to integrate social media with search engine optimization (SEO).
Zog Media founder Jeff Herzog is widely known as a search pioneer and the founder of search marketing giant iCrossing, which he sold to Hearst Corporation for more than $325 million.
Listen to the interview now:
Or download it to listen later.
In the podcast interview, Herzog describes the new integration of SEO and social media, his management style, how businesses can improve their search capabilities, and how search marketing will evolve in the next year or two.
Herzog is also the brains behind ZooLoo.com, a social technology site that he also recently sold, setting the stage for the launch of Zog Media.
Continue reading "Social Media and SEO Integrated via New Platform" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- 10 Actionable Ways to Personalize Your Messaging [Infographic]
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience