To help drive viewers to online content, a just-launched platform uses linguistics technology and search marketing best-practices to integrate social media with search engine optimization (SEO).
Zog Media founder Jeff Herzog is widely known as a search pioneer and the founder of search marketing giant iCrossing, which he sold to Hearst Corporation for more than $325 million.
Listen to the interview now:
Or download it to listen later.
In the podcast interview, Herzog describes the new integration of SEO and social media, his management style, how businesses can improve their search capabilities, and how search marketing will evolve in the next year or two.
Herzog is also the brains behind ZooLoo.com, a social technology site that he also recently sold, setting the stage for the launch of Zog Media.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- Event-Led Growth, A Powerful B2B Marketing Strategy: Mark Kilens on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement