Research shows that all the talk about the importance of content marketing isn't just talk. Some 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing, and more than two-thirds of CMOs plan to increase their content marketing budget in 2013.
Why is content marketing so important? The top three reasons that companies use content marketing are to engage customers/prospects (82%); drive sales (55%); and educate the market (44%).
To achieve those objectives as well as to build thought leadership, increase Web traffic, achieve SEO, and stay up to date with competitors, companies are using the following tactics:
1. Social media (87%)
2. Articles on their website (83%)
3. E-newsletters (78%)
4. Blogs (77%)
5. Case studies (71%)
Uberflip created the following infographic by compiling results of various content marketing studies:
Continue reading "The State of B2B Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]