As Vine and Instagram Video battle for users, one thing is clear: People go crazy for online videos. In the US alone, each person consumes an average of 19 hours of video per month. (No, we're not just talking cat videos or celebrations of bacon's wonders.)
According to a recent infographic by Invodo, consumers watch product videos 60% of the time. Some 52% of consumers do so because they feel more confident about their purchase decisions after watching the product videos.
Product videos can also be used for...
- In-store QR codes
All those product video views translate into more sales for businesses.
Shoppers who view video are 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not, according to Invodo. And almost 40% of consumers report that videos increase their likelihood of making a purchase on a mobile device.
To find out more about the impact of video on your business, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Video Statistics: The Marketer's Summary [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?