"People are more likely to share some content over others because the arousal—whether it be anger, awe, or humor—evokes us to pass it on," according to the following infographic by WhoIsHostingThis.
Practical value, too, increases the shareability of content, according to WhoIsHostingThis: "The more useful a piece of information is, the more it will be shared on social media."
Moreover, the peer popularity of an idea can boost its shareability. People like to share content that casts them in a good light or makes them look like someone in the know.
To learn more about the six features of viral content and the psychology of viral psychology, check out the following infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]