What challenges do B2B marketers face in the typical sales cycle?
And, most important, how are marketers meeting those challenges?
One major change is that a buyer can be up to 90% through the buyer's journey before engaging Sales, according to the infographic. To overcome that challenge, 79% of B2B marketers say differentiating on brand is crucial.
Moreover, more than 80% of known prospects never open their emails, according to data cited in the infographic.
To find out how marketers are confronting that challenge, and for more details about how B2B marketers are otherwise adapting to the evolving sales cycle, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?