What challenges do B2B marketers face in the typical sales cycle?
And, most important, how are marketers meeting those challenges?
One major change is that a buyer can be up to 90% through the buyer's journey before engaging Sales, according to the infographic. To overcome that challenge, 79% of B2B marketers say differentiating on brand is crucial.
Moreover, more than 80% of known prospects never open their emails, according to data cited in the infographic.
To find out how marketers are confronting that challenge, and for more details about how B2B marketers are otherwise adapting to the evolving sales cycle, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations