Some 122,500,453,020 emails are sent every hour, so marketers must master the art of getting their email seen in a crowded inbox.
The following tips from Madison Logic's infographic features 10 email marketing best-practices that can get your emails noticed.
The first tip is to craft a subject line that sings. Surprisingly, Madison Logic found, punctuation isn't necessary and capital letters produce a lift in engagement.
What does matter in the subject line is personalization. For example, users are 22% more likely to open an email if they are addressed by their first name.
As for the email itself, "focus your message to fulfill the promise of the subject line," Madison Logic suggests.
Find out more about best-practices regarding email calls to action, testing, and mobile design in the following infographic:
Continue reading "10 Email Marketing Best-Practices [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint