Some 122,500,453,020 emails are sent every hour, so marketers must master the art of getting their email seen in a crowded inbox.
The following tips from Madison Logic's infographic features 10 email marketing best-practices that can get your emails noticed.
The first tip is to craft a subject line that sings. Surprisingly, Madison Logic found, punctuation isn't necessary and capital letters produce a lift in engagement.
What does matter in the subject line is personalization. For example, users are 22% more likely to open an email if they are addressed by their first name.
As for the email itself, "focus your message to fulfill the promise of the subject line," Madison Logic suggests.
Find out more about best-practices regarding email calls to action, testing, and mobile design in the following infographic:
Continue reading "10 Email Marketing Best-Practices [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How Americans Feel About Brand Email Newsletters
- How Email Newsletters Can Fix Marketers' Content and Trust Problems: Three Sets of Best-Practices
- Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans
- Five Great Sales Follow-Up Email Subject Lines [Infographic]
- Unlock the Full Potential of Your Email Marketing Efforts With VMCs and BIMI
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]