During one eight-hour workday, 9,489 businesses will have made significant changes resulting in new data, such as a change of name, location, or telephone number.
The following infographic by Infogroup offers an interesting look at just how many major changes in data happen during the course of a regular day.
For example, in the three minutes that you spend brushing your teeth, 10 new businesses open their doors.
In the 25 minutes that commuters spend going to work, 40 businesses change locations.
Did you spend 30 minutes checking your email? As you did, 27 companies changed phone numbers.
To find out more about the speed of business, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "A Day's Worth of Business Information in the Age of Big Data [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies
- 10 Tips for Boosting Employee Engagement and Creating a Happy Workplace
- Great Leaders Don't Buff Out Their Dents! 'You Lead' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]