During one eight-hour workday, 9,489 businesses will have made significant changes resulting in new data, such as a change of name, location, or telephone number.
The following infographic by Infogroup offers an interesting look at just how many major changes in data happen during the course of a regular day.
For example, in the three minutes that you spend brushing your teeth, 10 new businesses open their doors.
In the 25 minutes that commuters spend going to work, 40 businesses change locations.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Marketing as a Service, or How to Improve B2B Marketing Impact
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]
- The Top Driver of Employee Retention Is Meaning
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]