During one eight-hour workday, 9,489 businesses will have made significant changes resulting in new data, such as a change of name, location, or telephone number.
The following infographic by Infogroup offers an interesting look at just how many major changes in data happen during the course of a regular day.
For example, in the three minutes that you spend brushing your teeth, 10 new businesses open their doors.
In the 25 minutes that commuters spend going to work, 40 businesses change locations.
Did you spend 30 minutes checking your email? As you did, 27 companies changed phone numbers.
To find out more about the speed of business, check out the following infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Can You Create a Meaningful Experience in a Virtual Conference?
- MarketingProfs PRO Members Talk to Marketing Smarts About How They're Surviving (and Thriving) [Podcast]
- Agility vs. Speed: How Agile Marketing Can Manage Volatile Times
- How to Eliminate Distractions and Put Success in Your Way: 'Attention' Author Rob Hatch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself