During one eight-hour workday, 9,489 businesses will have made significant changes resulting in new data, such as a change of name, location, or telephone number.
The following infographic by Infogroup offers an interesting look at just how many major changes in data happen during the course of a regular day.
For example, in the three minutes that you spend brushing your teeth, 10 new businesses open their doors.
In the 25 minutes that commuters spend going to work, 40 businesses change locations.
Did you spend 30 minutes checking your email? As you did, 27 companies changed phone numbers.
To find out more about the speed of business, check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency